For Sale: 1952 Buick Super Model 52 4dr Sedan, 22K miles - $15,700 - Petoskey, MI - Not Mine

For Sale: 1952 Buick Super Model 52 4dr Sedan, 22K miles - $15,700 - Petoskey, MI

1952 Buick Super - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Price reduced. Owner is motivated to sell. Health issues force sale. 1952 Buick Super. One family owned since new. Sold by Perry Sales in Petoskey in the fall of 1951. Current owner purchased this car from his grandmother (original owner) in 1969 and has maintained ownership ever since. Driven only 22,300 miles since new. Equipped with a 263 c.i.d. straight eight and Buicks Dyna Flow transmission. Always garaged and maintained by current owner. No accidents or major damage of any kind. This is very close to an all-original vehicle. New rubber, brakes, belts, hoses, gas tank, exhaust manifold, along with other items replaced as needed. The exterior sparkle and luster has faded with time. This one is a Survivor. Even has the original spare tire in the trunk. A must see to appreciate the originality, especially the incredible original condition of the interior. Owner has lowered price to 15,700.00.  Please call or text for more information and set up a viewing for this very unique vehicle. No emails. Emails will not be answered.

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1952 Buick Super Model 52 4dr Sedan.

'52 Buick Super MI a.jpg

'52 Buick Super MI b.jpg

'52 Buick Super MI c.jpg

'52 Buick Super MI d.jpg

'52 Buick Super MI e.jpg

'52 Buick Super MI f.jpg

'52 Buick Super MI g.jpg

'52 Buick Super MI ga.jpg

'52 Buick Super MI h.jpg

'52 Buick Super MI i.jpg

'52 Buick Super MI j.jpg

'52 Buick Super MI k.jpg

'52 Buick Super MI l.jpg

• Like 2

You'd have the asking price in the chrome plating bill.

I think that in the hands of a competent detailer using good products, the "sparkle and luster" would return. Doesn't look like it would take much. Worst I see is some hazing on some of of the bright trim.

The "kool kar" people are always yapping about "patina". This car is what I think of as having patina. Not sunburnt paint, shabby interior and rust holes.

A poster on a long-defunct forum had a signature line that has stuck with me. "Patina does not mean rust holes big enough to sling a cat through. Just sayin'."